MARY QUANT | EARLY FASHION DESIGNER
- 60’s British Fashion Designer
- Popularized the mini skirt
- Owned her own cosmetic line as an affordable luxury for fashionistas that couldn’t afford her clothing. “Fashion for faces”
- The daisy flower was her emblem.Tip: anything with her flower logo is noted very valuable!
Visit the Mary Quant website here
- Alumni of the London College of Fashion
- Lorraine had a passion for creating functional underwear
- Strategically designed a sheer lace bra in the 1940’s that now sits amongst other valued items at the college. It entails button adjusted straps and crossing adjustable front straps for cleavage enhancement.
See more of Lorraine’s work here